a blog about my life as a sitcom and the little life lessons that i learn in my day to day experiences.
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Sometimes Girls Have a Hard Time Communicating.....GROW UP
So I was doing my hair on the couch because I was watching one of my favorite shows, and one of my roommates said in a very snooty voice "I think its funny how your doing your hair in here" I was just like yep. Ask my friends, when I want to watch TV or something I will bring my straightener with me and I will just clean up afterwards. So then she left in a hurry, and so did another roommate and then one of them came back in took one look at me doing my hair still and said something along the lines of "Oh My G**" and then stormed back out slamming the door behind her. When I first moved in this same girl had told me that when she has a problem with someone she will tell them and not create drama. Uhh running out of the room just by one look at me and then acting like nothing is wrong is drama. I try to stay away from drama at all costs. Sometimes I get stuck in the middle, I have no idea why. I think sometimes i rub people the wrong way. Unfortunately I can't change my personality for every single person otherwise I just look like a two-faced fake person. And that is not me in the least. SO here is the solution to all of this. LETS BE ADULTS AND TALK TO ONE ANOTHER WHEN WE HAVE PROBLEMS. Its not hard, just do it, NO EXCUSES! Done with the drama. So yes. THE END! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment